Claimed to be one of the finest places to live in Pakistan, Islamabad has developed into a futuristic megacity. Such a place where green zones are visible from far away, while skyscrapers and housing schemes are covering up most of the free space. Inhabitants of the capital city demand luxuries accompanied by security and as well as facilities.
Margalla Hills gives an essence of beauty and greenery to the environment, as it also offers adventurous opportunities to its inhabitants. Modern families are offered some of the finest and smart living communities in Islamabad. Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS) is an approved housing scheme in Islamabad. The housing scheme is developed across a vast land equaling 1800 Kanal.
There are all sizes of residential plots available for sale in society. While commercial zones are also built to support business as well as facilitate the residents. Continue reading below, if you are interested to know more about the details of the housing scheme and available investment opportunities:
Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS) is under the supervision of its management committee. The housing scheme is authorized and registered with the Cooperative Societies Department, Islamabad Capital Territory.
The member of the committee is responsible for the development, maintenance, and other operations across the mega-project.
The developers and management committee of the housing scheme are now planning to launch their next real estate project. Details are given below:
FOECHS MALL will be a well-facilitated, ideally located, and state-of-the-art high-rise in Pakistan. To develop the mega-structure the contract has been awarded to the Millat Consultants. Millat Consultants will be responsible for the overall MEP-HVAC, Firefighting, Plumbing, BMS design services, and Electrical Design Works for FOECHS MALL.
Millat Consultants will be working on the designing and implementation of the designs related to the following parts:
Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS) is ideally located adjacent to the I-16 Sector of Islamabad in Village Lakhoo, Rupa, Nirhala, and Kot Kollian District Rawalpindi.
The housing scheme in Pakistan is a legal mega-project. The real estate project has received its NOC (No Objection Certificate) certificate from the RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority).
The housing scheme in Islamabad has initiated the allotment of the following residential plots:
· 5 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 Kanal
· Can be reached within a 30 Kilometer range from the office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad
· Can be reached within a 10 Kilometer range of the New Islamabad International Airport
· Can be reached within a 12 Kilometer range from the Saddar Rawalpindi
· Can be reached within an 18.9 km Kilometer range from the Combined Military Hospital (CMH)
· Can be reached within a 29 Kilometer range from the Blue Area Islamabad
· Can be reached within a 35 Kilometer range from the Bahria Town Rawalpindi
· Mivida City
· Rudn Enclave Rawalpindi
· Nova City
· Metro City
· NUST University
· New Islamabad International Airport
· Capital Smart City
Pakistan's eco-friendly and futuristic housing scheme covers about 1800 Kanal of land. The Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS) will be allotted about 1300 plots to its investors and potential buyers.
Below is the variety of residential plots for sale in the Housing Society in Islamabad:
· 5 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 Kanal
Here are some of the excellent and exclusive salient features of the smart housing scheme:
The housing scheme is facilitated with uninterruptable gas, electricity, clean water, and fiber internet. The residents of the housing scheme are offered exclusive and top-notch amenities.
The engineers and town planners of the housing scheme have worked on the nexus of road infrastructure across the housing scheme in the Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS).
The housing society also has a Jamia Masjid and a dedicated graveyard area.
There are schools and international standard of health institutes available to facilitate the inhabitants of the housing scheme.
The smart housing scheme will be having well-equipped and modern public parks along with other recreational areas in the region.
If you are interested in buying plots or investments of any magnitude then you should contact Xtremes Marketing.
Our sales agent will offer the best property consultation services to help you out in sealing the best deals.
· A copy of your CNIC or Passport.
· A valid membership form that can only be provided by the official authorities.
· You would also be required to have consultation services from our sales agent.
· You should never process any transfer or pay fees related to the housing scheme in Islamabad.
Question: Who are the developers and Owners of the housing scheme in Islamabad?
Answer: The housing scheme is authorized and registered with the Cooperative Societies Department, Islamabad Capital Territory.
Question: Where is the housing scheme located in Islamabad?
Answer: Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS) is ideally located adjacent to the I-16 Sector of Islamabad in Village Lakhoo, Rupa, Nirhala, and Kot Kollian District Rawalpindi.
Question: Is it a legal housing society?
Answer: The real estate project has received its NOC (No Objection Certificate) certificate from the RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority).
Question: Are there any residential plots available for sale in the housing society?
Answer: Below is the variety of residential plots for sale in the Housing Society in Islamabad:
· 5 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 Kanal
· MIVIDA CITY ISLAMABAD HOUSING SOCIETY
· RUDN ENCLAVE HOUSING SOCIETY RAWALPINDI
· PDA Approved Housing Societies
· Latest Housing Projects In Islamabad
· Latest Housing Projects In Pakistan
· Capital Smart City Islamabad
· 7 Reasons To Invest In Property In Peshawar
· What Makes Mivida City Islamabad A Perfect Gated Community?
· Mivida City Overseas Block Payment Schedule
· Top 5 Best Cafes in Peshawar
· Top 6 Upcoming Mega Housing Projects in Peshawar 2022
· Top 6 Area To Set Up an Office In Peshawar
· New Peshawar Valley Recent Updates
· Top 5 Real Estate Property Agents in Peshawar
· Illegal Housing Society that has unapproved NOC inside Rawalpindi & Islamabad
· RDA Approved Housing Societies Updated List in 2022
· RDA under Process Housing Societies for Approval of NOC
· How to transfer property ownership in Pakistan
· How to get the property valuation certificate in Pakistan
· What are the land measuring units in Pakistan?
· How to File Income Tax Returns in Pakistan
· How to register a construction company in Pakistan
· How to Check Property Ownership in Pakistan Online
· Housing societies in Islamabad in installments
· Future of Real Estate Business in Pakistan
· 39 Business Ideas in Pakistan with Small Investment
· Top Construction Companies in Pakistan 2022
· How to Sell Property in Pakistan in 2022
· How to Calculate Capital Gain Tax on Property in Pakistan
· The Best Property Investment In Islamabad In 2022
Special Discount Offer