You must have heard of smart cities or futuristic townships offering plots on installment plans. Most of these claims have no grounds to hold as they are mere representations of fiction. Islamabad is considered to be an ideal and secure mega-city for all sects in Pakistan. The region is enriched with Margalla Hills, green belts, extravagant shopping malls, and educational institutes.
Modern housing schemes such as the Avalon City Islamabad have added more value to its real estate. The secure and developed community has an ideal location quite accessible from all the major hubs in the country. Middle-class families are offered 5 Marla, 10 Marla, and 20 Marla residential properties with the lowest prices. Investors who want to double their profit can buy properties without any hesitation.
There are shops of all sizes and commercial zones in Avalon City Islamabad making it the best spot for new businesses. Residents of the society are facilitated with all the available basic amenities, well-facilitated hospitals, and schools. It’s a gated community meaning no visitor can enter or leave without being processed through the security protocols. Modern waste management systems in the housing scheme help keep the environment clean.
Continue reading if you are interested in the housing scheme:
Ex-governor Sindh Imran Ismail and a member of the PTI political party is the sole owner and chairman of Avalon City Islamabad. While the developers of the housing are ZKB Developers - Zahir Khan & Brothers (ZKB).
ZKB Developers - Zahir Khan & Brothers (ZKB) first emerged and operated in the Baluchistan region from where they worked on more than 152 construction projects mostly including the National Highways to mega infrastructures like Dams.
· Infrastructure and road mapping
· Oil and gas pipeline construction
· Water filtration and irrigation
ZKB Engineers and Constructors are working on all aspects of the modern housing scheme in Islamabad. While the operations related to design and architectural work are handled by the well-acclaimed Urban Solutions PVT LTD.
A smart city in Islamabad has a very idyllic location on the main Chakri Road, near Chakri Interchange.
The housing scheme is expecting to receive its valid NOC (No Objection Certificate) sooner from the RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority).
· Can be reached within 0 minutes from the main Chakri Road
· Can be reached within 5 minutes from Chakri Interchange
· Can be reached within 10 minutes from M2 Lahore- Islamabad Motorway
· Can be reached within 25 minutes from Islamabad International Airport
· Can be reached within 30 minutes from the main Islamabad
· Can be reached within 30 minutes from the main Rawalpindi
· Can be reached within 35 minutes from N5 Highway G.T Road
· Kingdom Valley
· Nova City
· NUST University
· Blue Area Islamabad
· The Centuras Mall
· Ufone Tower
· Serena Hotel Islamabad
· Marriot Hotel
The developers of the housing scheme in Islamabad offer all its residential plots on easy installment plans, with a 10 percent down payment, which has 3 yearly installment plans.
Following are some of the well-facilitated and ideally located residential plots available for sale in the housing scheme in Islamabad.
· 5 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 Kanal
Here are some of the exclusive features available for the residents given below:
The residents are provided with uninterruptable electricity, clean water, and Sui Gas across all its blocks.
Wide roads and well-designed streets are a part of its master planning. All the major blocks of the smart city are interconnected with a nexus of carpeted road infrastructure.
The housing scheme has a wide portion of its land covered by green belts and plantations. Residents are provided with one of a kind serene and eco-friendly environment in the capital city of Pakistan.
There are several well-facilitated schools and hospitals in the housing scheme.
An aesthetically designed gate secures the modern community, while there is 24/7 security provided by the local security of Avalon City Islamabad.
Investors and potential buyers have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to buy a variety of plots for sale in the legal and approved housing scheme in Islamabad.
There are all types of residential properties offered on easy installment plans.
There is an advantage for the residents of the society when it comes to convenience in transportation and accessibility to the modern community.
Avalon City Islamabad is located in an easy-to-reach and ideal location which adds even more value to its real estate worth.
There is a well-designed Jamia Masjid in the mega-project, and the residents are also facilitated with a dedicated graveyard area.
If you want to buy plots for sale in the project you should connect with Xtremes Marketing. Our sales agent will help you out in finding the best property across Pakistan.
· · You would first need to download and complete the reservation form only provided by the official authorities.
· To buy plots for sale in the housing scheme you would need to attach a copy of your CNIC or Passport.
· Also two Passport sizes or standard photographs are attached to it.
· Make sure to attach a copy of your CNIC or Passport to the documents.
· Confirm the fee or reservation amount and take the valid challan copy from the bank.
· Attach the confirmed reservation payment to the valid documents.
· Pay the down payment and attached the rest of the documents processed.
· Make it sure to submit all the down payments and documents to the official authorities.
· Avoid any sort of third-party payments in real estate.
· Take a copy of all the payments and legal documents whichever are processed.
Question: Who are the owners and developers of the society?
Answer: Avalon City Islamabad is owned by Ex-governor Sindh Imran Ismail and member of the PTI. While its developers are ZKB Developers - Zahir Khan & Brothers (ZKB).
Question: Where is the housing society located?
Answer: It is located near Chakri Interchange on the main Chakri Road.
Question: Are there any residential plots for sale in the mega-project?
Answer: Following are some of the well-facilitated and ideally located residential plots available for sale in the housing scheme in Islamabad.
· 5 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 Kanal
Question: How can you buy plots for sale in real estate?
Answer: If you want to buy plots for sale in the project you should connect with Xtremes Marketing. Our sales agent will help you out in finding the best property across Pakistan.
Special Discount Offer